Strategic Card Warfare Comes Alive At Your Fingertips
Leading independent mobile games publisher, Chillingo, today announced the worldwide launch of Battle Decks – a strategic collectible card warfare game that allows gamers to charge into head-to-head and online player vs. player conflicts with unparalleled tactical depth.
Created by renowned developer and publisher, Codemasters, creators of Operation Flashpoint, DiRT, Overlord and more, Battle Decks is a totally unique game of strategic card warfare.
– Assemble the ultimate deck from more than 1,000 cards featuring advanced and near future style units and weaponry.
– Go head-to-head with real opponents in online PvP conflicts.
– Each unit fully rendered in 3D to create the most visually-advanced card battling game there is!
– Maneuver your units across the battlefield to execute unbeatable strategies and tactics.
– Build and refine your own deck to suit your gameplay style.
– Instantly accessible card battling for newcomers and veterans alike.
Chillingo, a subsidiary of Electronic Arts, is a leading mobile games publisher with numerous award-winning hits around the world including Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Iron Force, Perfect Kick, Catapult King, Pixel People and countless others. The company publishes games for iOS and Android platforms.For more information about the company and its games, please visit www.chillingo.com.
Codemasters, the award winning video game developer and publisher, has a 25-year heritage. With titles distributed globally, Codemasters is a leading developer and publisher of driving and racing entertainment games including DiRT, GRID and the official BAFTA award-winning FORMULA 1 series of videogames. In March 2010, Reliance Big Entertainment Ltd. (RBEL), a part of India’s Reliance ADA group, acquired a 60 per cent shareholding in the company, alongside existing investor, Balderton Capital, the leading European venture capital firm. For more information on Codemasters’ product portfolio, please visit www.codemasters.com. Join in the conversation with @codemasters on Twitter or Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/codemasters.