Take your place in the world’s biggest motorsport with F1® Mobile Racing, an official mobile game of the FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™.
Develop and customise your own F1® car from the ground up, or race for one of the 10 official F1® teams, to challenge opponents from around the world to thrilling multiplayer duels. Featuring all the teams, drivers and helmets from the 2020 season, F1® Mobile Racing lets you compete against the greatest drivers on the planet such as Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Max Verstappen or Charles Leclerc.
• AN OFFICIAL GAME OF FORMULA 1®: F1® Mobile Racing is an official mobile game of the 2020 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™, featuring this season’s teams, drivers, circuits and race helmets.
• HIGH-STAKES EVENTS: Race in time-limited Grand Prix™ Events during every real-world F1® race weekend for big rewards, and combine your scores over each event to rank on global leaderboards.
• REAL TIME MULTIPLAYER: Duel against players from around the world in real-time 1v1 races to make your way to the top Leagues.
• DEVELOP AND UPGRADE YOUR OWN F1® CAR: Collect parts to upgrade your car’s performance and find the best configuration for each Grand Prix™!
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: Enjoy the feeling of being a real F1® driver with gorgeous visuals.
• THRILLING RACES: Take part in the greatest racing spectacle on the planet with a console-quality gameplay experience on your mobile.
F1 Mobile Racing – an official product of the FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. © 2020 The Codemasters Software Company Limited (“Codemasters”). All rights reserved. “Codemasters”® and the Codemasters logo are registered trade marks owned by Codemasters.
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, FORMULA 1, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. © 2020 Cover images Formula One World Championship Limited, a Formula 1 company. Licensed by Formula One World Championship Limited. All rights reserved.
All other copyrights or trade marks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Developed by Eden Games and published by Codemasters.