Click on the question to view the FAQ
EA User Agreement: terms.ea.com/de for German residents and terms.ea.com for all other residents
F1® 2021 Game – an official product of the FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. © 2021 Electronic Arts Inc. The F1 logo, F1, FORMULA 1 and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. Licensed by Formula One World Championship Limited. The F2 FIA FORMULA 2 CHAMPIONSHIP logo, FORMULA 2, F2 and related marks are trade marks of the Federation Internationale de l’Automobile and used exclusively under licence. All rights reserved.
Please note the following:
1. The pack is only available with the Deluxe Edition of the game or the Deluxe Upgrade Pack
2. You must have downloaded the My Team Icons Pack DLC to your console or PC
3. The iconic drivers are only available in the My Team mode of the game. They are not available in the Driver Career, Braking Point or any other game mode
4. You must have enabled My Team Icons when creating your My Team game save. If this option is not enabled, you can only enable this by re-starting your My Team career and choosing this option
5. The iconic drivers will appear in the ‘Corporate’ > “Driver Market’ menu
If you have purchased a VIP Podium Pass and no longer have it on your account (the game is asking you to buy it again), then please note that VIP status will only be active for a single Series. Once the Series in which you have purchased VIP has ended, then you will need to re-purchase for any subsequent Series.
You can check which Series you are currently in (and for how long this Series will continue) from the main Podium Pass menu.
Intel Graphics GPUs are not officially supported by the game, so we are unable to guarantee performance on these cards. Please ensure that you have the very latest drivers for your graphics chip from the link below, as this may allow the game to run…
Patch 1.06 upgraded the FFB support so ensure that you have updated your game to the latest version.
If you are still having issues, make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest drivers and firmware for the device from manufacturer’s website.
Thrustmaster issued a driver update towards the end of 2021 that should improve force feedback with the game, so make sure that you have installed all updates from their site…
If playing on PC, you should also ensure that no schemes or profiles are running for your controller. We recommend that you also check Steam’s controller settings (Steam > Settings > Controller > General Controller settings) and make sure all boxes are unticked.
If you play Project Cars, you may find that this game alters some registry values which can affect force-feedback. More details can be found on the Project Cars site…
Due to technical limitations, the only platforms that have voice commands supported in F1 2021 are PC and PS4. Xbox and PS5 users will not be able to use voice commands.
If playing on PC, please ensure that you have correctly configured Windows to use Speech Recognition (details below)…
Also ensure that you have downloaded and installed the latest drivers for your sound device(s) from the manufacturer’s website.
A complete list can be found here…
• While all of the listed wheels and controllers are compatible with F1 2021, each product’s performance may vary. EA / Codemasters makes no representations regarding the performance of the Wheels and Controllers provided in this list.
• All products listed are sold separately and are not required to play F1 2021
The offline modes are as follows:
Braking Point (Story mode)
The modes that require an internet connection are as follows:
Driver Career (real season start)
Two Player Career *
Social Play *
Weekly Events +
* Console versions require PS+ or Xbox Live
+ Console versions require PS+ or Xbox Live for Weekly ‘Grand Prix’ events, but not ‘Featured’ or ‘eSports’ events
No. We have aligned our game to the confirmed schedule for the start of the F1® 2021 season. The three new circuits, Portimão, Imola, and Jeddah are available to all players as free post-launch content. Any other season or track changes will not be reflected in F1 2021
Cross play works between the respective family of devices; PS4-PS5 and Xbox One-Series X/S (e.g. if you have a PS5 you will be able to play against PS4 players but not Xbox players). Cross save will work for Xbox consoles only, although online progression will carry over across both Xbox and PlayStation.
We are unable to confirm any plans, at the moment, to add additional crossplay support.